Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best shampoo for hair loss?

nioxin, its expensive thoughWhat is the best shampoo for hair loss?
honestly nothing works all these shampoos and products like it are scams they just want your money but nothing works unless you try hair transplantWhat is the best shampoo for hair loss?
keep shaving to strengthen it
If you have hairloss no shampoo will be able to cure it, I doubt that a doctor has a cure either. Easy to say for me but I think you might have to get used to the thought of just living with it.
No shampoo. For hair loss you need a waste bin!
If it's rapid / sudden hair loss see your doctor





If it's you going bald then please do yourself a favour - don't try to fight it / hide it! I went through 10 years of sheer hell trying to avoid the inevitable until I finally came to terms with loosing my hair and went for the close cropped chop. And you know what - me loosing my hair wasn't a big deal to anyone else exept me - I was not shunned in the street, my wife didn't leave me, my work colleagues didn't avoid me (obviously there were the initial comments %26amp; jokes but to be honest the majority opinion was 'well done' - everyone hates to see a 'bobby charlton') In a few months no-one will remember what you looked like with hair anyway.





There is no way you will ever cheat nature - there are alot of people willing to take your money with the promise of a 'cure' but believe me when I say thet these never, never work! (let's face it - if you could 'buy' a cure you would never see any well off bald men!)





Take the plunge - shave it off. Why not make an event of it! Get sponsered for a local charity to have your head shaved. You get to help a good cause, you get the 'excuse' for shaving / cutting off your hair and then just let people know that you like it this way and keep it like that.





Go for it and good luck!
I tried stuff from Garnier and Audace. Seems fine so far.
it's simply the best ANDREW COLLIN'S SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONERS AND AFTER CARE PRODUCT'S.TRY IT OUT.
Pantene has a great thickening shampoo- it obviously won't regrow hair, but it makes what you have seem thicker!


Regis has a great thickening gel that does the same. I LOVE it!
Immac.
face the facts your going bald so just shave your head to the wood and be done with it women find bald men more atractive anyway
For me its Head %26amp; Shoulders and i also use their new conditioner with a cool menthol fragrant !!!
Selenium Ace plus Brewers Yeast tablets from local health shop. Both are cheap but you need to take for at least 3 months to see results. Cant do any harm to visit your local health shop and talk to the manager as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment