Saturday, December 26, 2009

Anybody know of any good shampoo/conditioner for hair loss or thin hair?

My hair randomly falls out once a month, but it has started getting worse. any advice?Anybody know of any good shampoo/conditioner for hair loss or thin hair?
Well, I don't know how old you are, but I'm 15 and my hair started falling out because I was using Pantene. It's sort of complicated to explain, but I wouldn't recommend using a shampoo/conditioner that says it gives you ';thicker'; hair. All those shampoos do is they thicken the root of your hair, but sometimes that just makes some of your hair fall out. Just a bit of information. I learned that from personal experience, and from howstuffworks.com, by the way.Anybody know of any good shampoo/conditioner for hair loss or thin hair?
nioxin.





its amazing. its made for thinning hair.. it doesnt grow hair back, but it makes the hair thats already on ur head thicker and stronger and it doesnt fall out

No comments:

Post a Comment