Saturday, December 26, 2009

Shampoo for hair loss?

I'm only 18 years old and my hair has always been relatively thin but lately I've been losing handfuls of hair in the shower and my hair is thinner than ever! Yes I straighten and blow dry my hair but I've done that for years and this has never been the result. Is there a shampoo that can rescue my hair? HELP!Shampoo for hair loss?
this is the best shampoo that I ever used for hair loss my mom uses it she had nice results also very cheap you can find it on mexicans stores or online I swear by this product used the shampoo %26amp; conditioner for nice results the link is zapotol.com the shampoo is called Champu de Sapuyulo ! you hair will grow faster thicker %26amp; you will have more hair.Shampoo for hair loss?
Addressing your hair loss problem may mean taking more steps to add healthy food in your daily allowances. A diet for hair loss includes the following: monosaturated fats, soya, iron, and iodine.


Along the line of diet tips, you must also consider what to avoid in order to lessen your hair loss problems. Included in the list are: high-fat and high-sodium diet, insufficient protein, alcoholic intake, and caffeine. There are a lot of natural ways and medical products to preserve your hair. You only need to follow religiously the tips and regimen for reducing the hair loss problem.
That's the problem. You've done it for YEARS. Even though it seemed like your hair could handle the heat, it has now caught up with you. Using heat on a daily basis can become very damaging to your hair, especially if you don't use a heat protectant. Garlic is supposed to help excessive hair loss, so I would advise you to look for a garlic shampoo or buy some garlic from the grocery store, blend it up, and add it to your shampoo/conditioner yourself.





P.S. You stated that your hair is thinner than ever, but then you state that your hair is healthy. THIN hair is not healthy hair. If you honestly think that your heat usage is not detrimental to your hair than maybe you should go see a doctor so he can see what the issue really is.
Du gro shampoo is great! its hard to find but it will work! search online for it! You can also use castor oil for hair loss!
I have the same problem. later on i realized it is due to dandruff even during summer. so once a week i'd advice u use an anti dandruff shampoo. should help!

No comments:

Post a Comment