Friday, January 8, 2010

What are some good hair loss prevention shampoos?

I thought that I was going bald before, so I shaved my head a week ago to see what it would look like (16 years old btw). Well turns out that I have very thick hair (individual hair wise, average hair count I think). I've never noticed more than one or two hairs falling out when I am in the shower. I even tryed pulling on my hair and only occasionally would a hair would come out. But anyway now to the question. I was wondering if there are any shampoos out there that were really good for slowing down the process of hair loss? I'm not sure if shampoos with DHT blockers (in the scalp) can be used by people under 18. I'm seeing a dermatologist in the next week or two so I'll ask him as well.What are some good hair loss prevention shampoos?
I have very thin and thinning hair, due to some medications I am taking,


Nioxin worked for about 3 months for me and then stopped working. Now I use Ovation Call Therapy, its wonderful! My hair grows so fast, filling in my sparse areas, its so much thicker and falls out WAYYYYYYYYY less! YAY very worth trying, google it.What are some good hair loss prevention shampoos?
It is completely normal to lose 100-200 hairs a day. But if your worried about hair loss you can use Nioxin, which 95% of users have seen an increase in hair growth. It can be found in professional salons.
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Herbal-H鈥?/a>


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Hair-Gro鈥?/a>
I'm no expert on this, but I'd like to point out a new shampoo from Head and Shoulders I've noticed, it's called Hair Retain for men. http://www.headandshoulders.com.au/produ鈥?/a> :)
I'm not sure if hair lose prevention shampoo exist but I do know that TRESEMME is AMAZING at helping out the hair that you have as well as DR. MIRACLE.





Hope this helps :)
as we know - hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections, hormonal problems, to mention a few.





year ago my husband suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and he started trying everything you can imagine to stop his hair loss. the things that really worked for him was:





1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;





2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;





3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;





4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice (you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);





5) also he used herbal treatment - TrichoZed (do not use Rogaine - it will not work!)





It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and contains Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair.! I think it is very important!





It worked and still works for him!





I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.info/ingredients.ph鈥?/a>








It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!





good luck!








not only my husband`s own personal experience + working as a family physician








http://www.naturalherbalmedicine.org/vit鈥?/a>
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment